Thursday, May 29, 2014

RM Reunion

While in Manila recently for the Mission Presidents' Seminar, we arranged a reunion with the Filipino RMs who could attend. It was such a joyful experience to renew our love for these wonderful returned missionaries. We were impressed to find out that many of them have 2 or 3 callings and are busy with school and work. Their testimonies are strong and they are maintaining the "brightness" they possessed during their missions. We are so happy that they are magnifying their callings and continuing to do missionary work. A few will soon be married in the temple. It is fun to keep in touch with all the RMs, wherever they may be, through emails and social media. 
RMs from Baguio and Urdaneta Missions



1 comment:

  1. I served in the Baguio Mission from 2009-2011, and stumbled across this blog today. It's just striking me that every missionary that was there when I left has now gone home. Elder Antonio was my last companion. I also knew Elder Lee.

    I miss my second country, hopefully I'll be able to return soon.

    ReplyDelete